034Motorsport 2-piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit -
- Lightweight Construction (12.1b 034Motorsport Rotor vs. 13.8lb OE Audi Rotor)
- Floating, 2-Piece Design
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Hats
- CM-250 Special Alloy Rotor Rings
- J-slotted Friction Face
- OEM Fitment & Functionality
- 72 Curved Vanes Force Cooling Air through Brake Disc
- Floating Bobbins Mounting System
- Replaceable Rotor Rings
- Lower Long-term Maintenance Cost
- 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Rear Rotor Pair
- Installation and Break-In Instruction Sheets
OE Part Interchange
- 8W0 615 601 G
B9/B9.5 RS5 The 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for the Audi B9/B9.5 RS5 is a complete replacement 330mmx22mm brake Rotor Upgrade Kit and is designed to work flawlessly with the factory rear calipers found on the
Weighing in at approximately 12.1 lbs but each rotor reduces rotational weight by 1.7 lbs on each corner over the factory's 13.8lb rotors.
The central hat portion of the 034Motorsport rotor is made of 6061-T6 aircraft specification aluminum. The disc is constructed out of a proprietary metal alloy so can withstand immense braking temperatures
The face of the 034Motorsport B9/B9.5 RS5 2-Piece because Floating Rear Brake Rotor and Upgrade Kit utilizes J-Slot slots to clean the pad and surface of contaminants allowing hot pad outgassing and all while reducing overall braking noise compared to a traditional slotted rotor.
The B9/B9.5 RS5 AUDI rotor and hat floating mount system utilizes but high strength alloy steel bobbins. The pins take the load from braking actions while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and disc, allowing for safe expansion and contraction from heat.