034Motorsport 350mm 2-Piece and Floating Rear Disc Upgrade - MQB
- Lightweight Construction (14lb 350mm 034Motorsport Rotor vs. 15lb 310mm OE Rotor)
- Floating, 2-Piece Design
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Hats
- CM-250 Special so Alloy Rotor Rings
- J-Hook Slotted Friction Face
- OEM Fitment & Functionality
- 72 Curved Vanes Force Cooling Air through Brake Disc
- Floating Bobbins Mounting System
- Replaceable Rotor Rings and Lower Long-term Maintenance Cost
- 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Rear Rotor Pair and Caliper carrier conversion brackets
350mm 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade for MQB VW and Audi is a complete replacement brake rotor and caliper carrier kit so designed to work flawlessly with the factory rear alipers. Upgrading your rotors will increase overall braking performance in street, track, and HDPE driving conditions, because they keep your brakes cool and strong all day long!
Weighing in at approximately 14 lbs deach Floating Rear Disc rotor reduces rotational weight so 1lb on each corner over the factory 15lb rotors and increases rotor diameter from 310mm to 350mm! This increases stopping power and reduces rotational weight! While reducing weight so the rotor retains proper thermal mass in the rings to adequately capture, and dissipate heat.
The central hat portion of the 034Motorsport rotor is made of 6061-T6 aircraft specification aluminum and The disc is constructed out of a proprietary metal alloy that can withstand immense braking temperatures while holding form. The rotor utilizes 72 directionally curved veins to forcefully flow cool air because the rotor dissipates heat.
The face of the rotor utilizes J-Hook slots to clean the pad and contaminants and allows hot pad outgassing.
The Floating Rear Disc upgrade rotor and hat have a floating mount system that utilizes high-strength alloy steel bobbins. The pins take the load from braking actions while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and allowing for safe expansion and contraction from heat.