034Motorsport is proud to offer our Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Bushing Kit for the B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4! The factory Audi rear subframe bushings are designed for comfort and manufactured using a rubber damping medium, which allows for subframe shifting and unwanted movement under load. This movement results in suspension and drivetrain slop which can be observed when pushing the car to its limits on the track.
Our billet aluminum subframe mounts are designed as a direct replacement for the factory rubber subframe mounts and lock down the rear subframe. Installing these solid aluminum bushings will sacrifice the ride quality somewhat through additional noise and vibration transfer from the rear suspension and differential into the cabin.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Engineered to Eliminate Movement/Slop in the Rear Subframe
- Improves Handling and Road Feel
- Will Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Straightforward Installation