034Motorsport Street Sport Engine/Transmission Mount Pair Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3
034Motorsport’s Motorsport StreetSport Mounts for Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3 models are the new standard in ultra-high performance. These mounts are designed with extreme performance in mind, manufactured from billet aluminium and high-durometer rubber, making them virtually indestructible, while maintaining better ride characteristics than polyurethane alternatives. These mounts have a lifetime guarantee regardless of the power level applied and the type of track racing they are used for.
HIGH-DUROMETER RUBBER VS. POLYURETHANE
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to the increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation. Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance.
The following guide is designed to help customers choose which mount best meets their specific needs.
|Power levels exceeding Stage 1
|Power levels exceeding conventional stages
|Car is launched or taken to HPDE or Drag events
|Car is heavily launched at drag strips or only used for track events
|Car is used on road as a commuter
|Ultimate performance and rigidity is desired
|Less NVH is desired
|“Where we’re going, we don’t care about NVH!”
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Anodized for Long Life and Great Looks
- Extreme-Duty for the Most Punishing Performance Applications
- Great Solution for Highly-Tuned Stock Turbo Power Levels
- Replaceable 50 Durometer Density Line Rubber Bushings with Void-Free Construction
- Significantly Less NVH than TrackSport Version
- Virtually Indestructible
- Lifetime Warranty
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- 034Motorsport Street Sport Engine
- Mounting hardware for the motor-side mount is not included as the factory hardware can be reused.
- Lifetime warranty covers replacing Density Line rubber bushings should they ever wear out, and replacement of any billet aluminium component in the unlikely event of a failure