EBC Redstuff Front Pads - RS3 (8P)
Redstuff brake pads are however as a harder compound does take longer to fully bed in to achieve its highest levels of performance (can be up to 1000 miles/1600 Kms urban use) during which time the odd “Chirp” of brake noise may be heard when starting from cold in damp and cold conditions at walking pace speed. One press of the pedal to clear the rotor of any dampness and this disappears to leave EBC Redstuff a pad that inspires confidence in all cars. The motto is be patient give the pads a full chance to bed down.
- High friction formula improves brake effect 30%.
- Redstuff ceramic brake pads, passenger car/saloon car pad NOT made for Truck or SUV fitments
- EBC lowest dust fast street pad with 15% brake improvement
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Superb material for Prestige imports/European and Asian cars
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
- EBC Redstuff Front Pads
Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring and reduced dust even further.