ECS Tuning Stainless Steel Oil Pan For VAG 2.0TFSI EA888 Gen3 Engines
This includes the following:
- ECS Stainless Steel Oil Pan
- Shorter T30 Oil Pan Mounting Bolts - QTY 20
- Oil Level Sensor Securing Nuts - QTY 3
- Conventional M14x1.5mm ECS Magnetic Oil Pan Drain Plug w/ Crush Washer
- Oil Pan Gasket Sealant - 70ml
- 11 gauge thick floor section
- 14 gauge thick wall sections
- Full construction T304 Stainless Steel and 100% TIG Welded
- Oil Pan Weight: 8.75 pounds
- Maximum Height of Oil Pan: 73.0mm (* OE 71.5mm)
- Increased Oil Capacity Over OEM: Approximately 1.0 - 1.5 Liters additional
Protect your oiling system with confidence with the ECS Stainless Steel Oil Pan! Able to handle more abuse than the original, fragile plastic oil pan, all while retaining major ground clearance * and increasing oil capacity simultaneously. If you've ever worried about rocks or debris in the road compromising your fragile oil pan, this is MUST HAVE PROTECTION!
Not just another aluminum pan susceptible to cracking, our pan is beefy! Made from 11 gauge (1/8") T304 stainless steel and then 100% TIG welded and pressure checked for a perfect seal. To further ensure optimum sealing capacity, the mounting flange is thick, laser cut from 3/16" thick T304 stainless and then post machined and checked for flatness to our tight tolerances.
ECS Tuning Stainless Steel
Added strength and modularity is added into our design with six sturdy side gussets that are welded to the side walls and mounting flange surface. A welded-on M14x1.5mm bung converts your Gen3 engine to a standard, easy to use drain plug with our included ECS Magnetic Drain Plug. Factory provisions for the OEM oil level sensor are retained for direct, plug and play functionality. Topping off our pan is a laser cut "ECS" logo in the front corner for a subtle finishing touch.
Increasing oil capacity and ensuring oil temps stay in the safe zone were incorporated into our design. By bringing the sump further forward we were able to utilize more volume, approximately 1.0 - 1.5 Liters of added oil capacity, which helps extend oil service intervals and maintains more consistent operating temperatures.ECS Tuning Stainless Steel
We also took our design a step further and added an integrated baffle plate to keep engine oil fixed around the oil pickup tube. Not available on OEM oil pans, our baffle plate helps to minimize oil starvation during hard cornering and braking.
Our pan is in-house designed and tested, made in the U.S.A. and engineered for the elements. A long-winded design journey that took several design revisions and multiple prototypes, we're proud to finally offer a SERIOUS oil pan with SERIOUS protection to the VW/Audi market!
This kit includes ALL the required installation components to install onto your transverse mounted MQB Gen3 TSI engine.
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk5 (6J)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Maintenance / Tools
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Arteon
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Maintenance / Tools
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Maintenance / Tools
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Polo 6R/6C/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Polo 6R/6C/Maintenance / Tools
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Maintenance / Tools
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Maintenance / Tools