|Skoda||Octavia||Mk3 (5E)||2.0 TSI|
|Skoda||Superb||B8 (3V)||2.0 TSI|
|Volkswagen||Golf R||Mk7||2.0 TSI|
NGK R7438-9 (4656) – Racing Spark Plug / Sparkplug
- Fine Wire Centre Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today’s High-Tech, High-Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flash-over
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
NGK Spark Plugs can be found in every racing venue throughout the world. Whether you’re a weekend warrior or an accomplished racer NGK Racing Spark Plugs are sparking winners.
NGK is the brand leader in the UK spark plug market and is the world’s biggest supplier to many major car manufacturers. Each and every one of their products is designed to meet the most rigorous standards and are the professionals’ choice because of their quality and technical excellence. Their plugs can be found in use by teams in F1, WRC and MotoGP. Put simply, NGK genuine spark plugs are the workhorse at the heart of smooth-running engines around the world.
For many years NGK Racing Spark Plugs have been firing racing engines throughout the world. Fine-wire centre and ground electrodes provide better sparking and enhanced ignitability. Made to withstand the severe conditions that occur in racing engines they have zinc dipped shell that prevents corrosion while the triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage. Special configurations are used for the insulator noses to improve throttle response and prevent fouling with corrugated ribs on the insulator to prevent flashover. The plug includes a solid copper core for a greater spark.
Choosing your electrode type:
- These are not compatible with 2019+ GPF Equipped vehicles.
- NGK R7438-9 is recommended for those running Stage 3 and above.
|Spark Plug Quantity||